Monday 9 August 2021

Wildlife And there food Diet

 Wildlife Is a cool thing It has Heaps of animals 

This is what you call biodiversity 

Biodiversity is a really cool Thing to learn It is very interesting 

you will get to learn about The animals And some animals u might never know 

In my form It will be What are there Diets  And how wildlife Works 

So we have to learn about Biodiversity and then We do activities

Those activities are What i am doing now 

Biodiversity Is something you should learn Because 

When you come near a animal you Could tell evryone all the interesting facts about 

you would be and expert

Well im nearly or trying to get there to expert mode But i gotta keep going 

Heres my Google drawing And My Biodiversity activitie 

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All About Me!

all about me

I like Fortnte  I have more than five friends  and i like going to school to learn and see the Princeapal with his cool haircut an...