Tuesday 17 August 2021

Orana Park


At School Yesterday It wasnt School Because we Went to Orana Park . At Orana Park It was Soooo cool I learnt Heaps Of things There Were Heaps Of Animals here was Over 1000 Animals there It was So col to see and learn .

Our First Animal We saw was The Lions . The Lions Were Really Big They Were So cool I heard  They Have A Claw A size of Our finger . The Lions Were Chill They were Enjoying the sun When its out They Were Walking everywhere There were 4 lions 2 Girls 2 boys And they are all family And siblings

And we Saw Other Animals 

They were 

Lions 

Reptile animals 

Kiwis

Frogs 

Tasmanian Devil 

Tigers 

Giraffes 

Rhinos 

Cheetahs 

Gorilla 

Farm animals

And Sea Others 

They Were Really Cool To see And Over there Some people Took Photos So here ya go







2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tini,

    Well done on such a fantastic blog post. I love that you included information you learnt about lions, e.g. that their claws are as big as one of our fingers! My favourite animal was the Tasmanian Devil. What was yours?

    Keep up the fantastic blogging.
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tini.
    Thanks for sharing your blog. It sounds like you had a great day out. Orana Park is such a cool place.
    You shared some interesting facts. The photos helped too.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All About Me!

all about me

I like Fortnte  I have more than five friends  and i like going to school to learn and see the Princeapal with his cool haircut an...