Monday 9 August 2021

Symmetry Insects

 So Uhm Today At school We are Learning what Symmetry was 

Miss told Us We had to draw A symmetric Insecet 

I did A scorpion 

I picked a scorpion Because It looked pretty easy and I mostly draw them At home 

I really enjoyed this this was pretty cool

We had to Do one side like a half and trace 

It was hard tryna draw half a image 

But at the end it looked meaannn as

And for my insect and the other people in our school Looked reall cool 

Everyone had cool patterns I customized my one because 

Why not And the results looked coooll

I hope you like my Scorpion 



1 comment:

  1. Well done Tini,

    What a great blog post. I love all the detail in your art insect. You have worked hard to ensure it is symetrical.

    Keep up the amazing effort.

    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All About Me!

all about me

I like Fortnte  I have more than five friends  and i like going to school to learn and see the Princeapal with his cool haircut an...